<-- Page1 -->
<-- Page2 -->
Read before using the product
Online Manual and support
Please go to the below URL to view Online Manual and support information.
* Complete user registration before sending support inquiries.
Please fully observe the following instructions.
- Please follow instructions from personnel in charge at hospitals and on aircrafts. Electromagnetic waves from this product may cause other instruments to malfunction and/or cause reading errors which could result in an accident.
- Do not use the product near high-precision instruments and electronic devices that operate on
weak signals. Electromagnetic waves from this product may cause other instruments to malfunction and/or cause reading errors which could result in an accident.
- If you use a pacemaker, keep the product away from your chest as much as possible. Stop using
the product immediately and contact your doctor if you feel any abnormalities.
- Do not operate the product while driving a vehicle.
- Do not disassemble or modify.
- Do not drop, throw, or give any intensive shock against the device.
- Depending on the country or region of use, the use of Bluetooth equipped devices may be restricted by law.
- Please be forewarned that we do not warrant for the loss of data or failure of any other device while using this product.
Trademarks and other license information
- This product complies with the technical standard compliance / CE marking / FCC certification.
- Apple and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the US and other countries.
- Bluetooth is a registered trademark of The Bluetooth Sig Inc. and used under license.
VELDT SERENDIPITY ONLINE HELP